Student Apartments In Tampa Near USF
If you’re looking for student apartments for rent in Tampa, check out the luxurious off campus student cottages at The Retreat at Tampa. Here, you’ll find a community that has been developed with students in mind. These new apartments in Tampa will make your friends and family say ‘wow’ while you’ll have an amazing new home to relax, study, live, and play.
The Retreat at Tampa offers student apartments near the University of South Florida with spacious floor plans, including two-bedroom apartments, three-bedroom apartments, and four-bedroom apartments near USF. We also offer full furniture packages, so your student apartment is move-in ready! These luxury cottages feature private bedrooms with individual bathroom suites and roomy walk-in closets. Each cottage has high-end finishes, hardwood-style flooring, granite kitchen countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the cool breeze from the ceiling fans, and lounge on the deck or patio.
The Retreat at Tampa offers luxury community amenities you won’t find at other apartments in Tampa. With a resort-style pool, grilling area, and expansive green space, you can enjoy the beautiful outdoors just steps from your front door! And with our fitness center, you can work off post-exam stress or start your day with a healthy workout. Visit The Retreat at Tampa, and you’ll see why students prefer our student apartments in Tampa.
- Spacious floor plans and living areas with 9-foot ceilings
- Large, private bedrooms, each with their own bathroom suites
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Back decks and patios
- Wood plantation blinds in front with blinds throughout bedrooms and most common areas
- High-speed Internet with wireless capabilities
- Gourmet kitchens with built-in appliances and extensive cabinet space
- Full-size washer/dryer included in all homes
- Ceiling fans throughout
- An abundance of storage space in each cottage
- All homes back up to expansive green spaces or private wooded lots
- *Maximum privacy and minimal noise due to superior insulation
- New, energy-efficient, low-maintenance construction
- Resilient hardwood-style flooring in living room, dining room and kitchen areas